Questions to ask your Insurance Carrier
Move Freely Again, Get Out of Pain Now!
In New York, most major medical or insurance companies cover physical therapy as long as a medical doctor prescribes it. Physical therapy visits at this office are considered either Medicare or OUT OF NETWORK. Move Freely PT can submit electronically to your insurance, or provide you with a printed CMS-1500 form for you to submit to your insurance We have prepared a short list of questions to ask your insurance company before you plan on coming in for treatment.
1. Do I have out of network physical therapy benefits?
2. Do I need pre-authorization for treatment?
3. What is my deductible for out of network benefits?
4. What percentage of physical therapy will be covered?
5. Do I have a maximum number of visits per calendar year or per condition?
6. Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?How do I submit my claim for physical therapy?
7. Can I get pre-authorized for evaluation and a certain number of sessions?
8. What does my provider need to submit to you for reimbursement?
Please call, text, or e-mail if you have any questions after you speak with your insurance carrier
I look forward to helping you to help yourself!
Mary Ellen Tenbus,PT